Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunnyland goes to, well, Sunnyland

I had a fabulous time at Powell's on Hawthorne in Portland and at Get Lit! book festival in Spokane, Washington, and at A Book for All Seasons in Leavenworth. The spring weather - blossoms, blue sky, puffy clouds - put on a fancy show, and I got to meet and/or hang out with some fabulous writers: Diana Joseph, David Laskins, Jess Walters. Not to mention the friends who traveled a long way to listen, chat, pad the audience, cheer me on, and later eat drink and be merry!


This morning I hop on a plane to Southern California.

Readings this week are at:
CSU Channel Islands Tuesday April 20 7 p.m.
Perris Library, Wednesday April 21 6:30 p.m.
Rubidoux Library, Thursday April 22 6:30 p.m.

Looking forward to seeing some sun and some familiar faces ... some in Riverside (my home town - Perris & Rubidoux are right nearby) from way way back!

No comments: